I was once the girl who cared about the kind of shampoo she used. I would buy it from the salon I went to and feel so chic that I used it. Then I realized OMG I am spending around $40 for shampoo/conditioner every 4ish months, so that stopped. I went to some special shampoo/conditioner that was supposed to help volumize my fine hair. It did the trick, but I realized that it really didn’t make me look any different. For a few months I used the remainder of leftover shampoo bottles and samples that I received over the years. And now I am using Suave children’s shampoo. Yeah, I am using Jeff’s kids’ shampoo and I don’t really care I guess. My hair doesn’t do anything besides straight so I don’t need fancy products.
Thank goodness I was given the chance to review the new Herbal Essences Naked Volume Hair Care set of products. All of the products come in one convenient kit on the Walmart website. The kit is available online now for only $12.99 and it will be available in stores on January 6th. If you order it online you can get free site to store shipping and then you’ll simply pick it up at your local Walmart when it arrives.
Naked Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
– Restores hair’s natural body.
– Made with zero heavy residues, dyes, and parabens.
– Light weight shampoo provides a clean luscious bounce.
– Conditioner keeps hair detangled, nourished, and maintains full volume.
Naked Volume Dry Shampoo
– Great for days when you don’t have time to wash your hair.
– Refreshes your look for lightweight, clean hair — even on days when you don’t wash.
– The natural tapioca formula absorbs excess oil and transforms lifeless, oily hair into fresh hair.
– Delights senses with the crisp essence of citrus and mint.
– How to use: Gently spray on and work into roots, brush out as desired.
Naked Volumizing Souffle
– Weightless, volumizing styler gives you a lift for fullness that lasts.
– Delights the senses with a boost of grapefruit and mint.
– How to use: Gently work mousse through wet hair for volume.
My kit is at my local Walmart now waiting to be picked up at the service counter. I am excited to try an adult shampoo for a change. Hopefully this does give my hair the volume it needs. I’ll let you know what I think of it.
In the mean time, who wants to win a $50 Walmart gift card to purchase the Herbal Essences Naked Volumizing Kit?
**Tell me what kind of shampoo/conditioner/products you use regularly (1 entry).
Please do not forget to include your email address. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
**For extra entries do any of the following:
– Follow me on Twitter (1 extra entry)
– Become a fan of There Are Two Sides on Facebook (1 extra entry)
– Follow me on Instagram (1 extra entry)
– Follow me on BlogLovin or through your email (1 extra entry)
– Follow me on Pinterest (1 extra entry)
(This giveaway ends on January 2, 2014 at 12:00pm EST)
The Walmart gift card and information have been provided by Herbal Essences.